OstroVit Biotin Plus 100 tabs
OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a modern dietary supplement in tablets containing biotin, selenium, zinc and folic acid. The product is also dedicated to pregnant women. Biotin, zinc and selenium help maintain healthy hair, healthy skin and healthy nails. Folates contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy. OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a complete comprehensive preparation supplementing deficiencies of basic minerals in your diet.
- 100 servings in the package
- High Biotin content
- Product enriched with zinc, selenium and folic acid
- Preparation dedicated to pregnant women
- 1 tablet is 1 serving of the dietary supplement
OstroVit Biotin PLUS - Biotin, Zinc, Selenium and Folic acid
OstroVit Biotin PLUS is a dietary supplement that is dedicated to women who want to take care of the healthy appearance of their hair, skin or nails. The ideal complex of minerals, i.e. biotin, zinc, selenium, supports tissue regeneration and will make you feel special again. The addition of folic acid is especially important for pregnant women, which helps to shape maternal tissues during the initial stages of pregnancy.
Biotin (vitamin B7) - an organic chemical compound from the group of vitamins that dissolve in water. It can be extracted from both animal and plant organisms. Importantly, it is a coenzyme for building important enzymes for our body. It indirectly participates in the gluconeogenesis process and the Krebs cycle. Supports skin and hair regeneration processes, which are ideal properties for women who care about their appearance and health.
Zinc - an element that is one of the essential minerals in the human diet. It plays a significant role as a component of dozens of different enzymes. It is found mainly in meat products and eggs, oysters, fish or legumes. Studies suggest that low levels of zinc can reduce insulin sensitivity, but also high testosterone levels. Zinc most often "leaves" our body with sweat, which makes supplementation of this mineral so important for athletes who insufficiently supply zinc to their body. Zinc deficiencies can be manifested in skin lesions such as acne or ulceration.
Selenium - an essential mineral for our body. I come in both organic and inorganic forms. In the body, selenium plays an invaluable role - it is necessary for the proper functioning of enzymes, helps to remove free radicals and protects cells and red blood cells from their toxic effects. It helps to maintain healthy hair and nails, regulates the proper functioning of the immune system, is responsible for a healthy thyroid and is even responsible for the proper course of spermatogenesis.
Folic acid - essential vitamin often referred to as vitamin B9. Folic acid is a chemical compound of plant origin. It plays an important role in the growth of newborns and as an indispensable relationship that contributes to helping women planning to become pregnant. Taking supplements with folic acid in pregnant women may be necessary because folic acid is thermally unstable and degrades (dies) during thermal treatment, i.e. when cooking, baking or frying.
Properties OstroVit Biotin PLUS
- Biotin contributes to maintaining normal energy metabolism
- Biotin helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Biotin contributes to maintaining normal metabolism of macronutrients
- Biotin helps in getting proper psychological functions
- Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair, maintain normal mucous membranes and healthy skin
- Zinc helps maintain a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps to maintain normal cognitive functions
- Zinc helps maintain fertility and normal reproductive function
- Zinc helps maintain healthy bones, hair, nails and skin
- Folic acid contributes to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy
- Folic acid helps in the proper synthesis of amino acids
- Folic acid helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Selenium helps maintain healthy hair and nails
- Selenium helps in the proper functioning of the thyroid gland
HOW TO USE
Take 1 serving (1 tablet) a day. Product is intended for adults. Use in pregnant women after consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, zinc picolinate (zinc), L- selenomethionine (selenium), anti-caking agents: calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; D-biotin (biotin), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (folic acid).
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, cereals containing gluten, eggs, celery, mustard, crustaceans, fish.