OstroVit Oyster Shell Calcium + D3 + K2 90 tabs
OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2 is a modern dietary supplement which contains high-bioavailability calcium and vitamin D3 and K2. The product is designed for persons who want to have strong and healthy bones and teeth, and who wish to improve operation of their muscles. Do you complain about missing teeth, deal with muscle and joints aches, or perhaps your bones often break? Choose OstroVit Oyster shell calcium.
What is OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2?
Calcium carbonate, that is calcium, takes many forms known for various assimilability. As opposed to calcium citrate and gluconate, frequently used in dietary supplements, oyster shell calcium contains about 2-3 times more of the so-called elemental calcium, that is pure mineral in a natural form. It demonstrates very good bioavailability.
Aside from natural oyster shell calcium, the dietary supplement is rich in vitamin D3 which supports its assimilation and helps you keep a suitable blood calcium level. When combined with vitamin K2, vitamin D3 takes better care of healthy bones. Choose OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2 dietary supplement if you:
- your bones and teeth are brittle or fragile
- deal with joint and muscle aches
- have skeletal muscle cramps
- suffer from osteoporosis
Properties of OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2
OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2 dietary supplement has been made for persons who complain about unpleasant results of calcium deficiency. Thanks to combination of the mineral with vitamin K and D, the influence of the supplement is stronger.
Major features of the supplement:
- HIGH ASSIMILABILITY - Calcium extracted from oyster shell demonstrates much better bioavailability and assimilability than other popular forms of calcium carbonate.
- WELL-THOUGHT-OUT COMPOSITION - Aside from calcium itself, the supplement is rich in vitamin D3 and K2 which intensify its impact.
- STRONG BONES AND TEETH - Regular use of the supplement lets you take care of your bones and teeth. The supplement can be used as a support in case of osteoporosis.
- EASY TO USE - OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2 is available in the form of tabs which combine as many as three active ingredients. One box contains as many as 90 daily portions of the supplement.
Active ingredients of OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2
OstroVit Oyster shell calcium + D3 + K2 dietary supplement combines ingredients responsible for suitable mineralization of teeth and bones. See their other functions in the organism:
- Calcium - It is a basic material of bones, teeth and connective tissue. It participates in blood coagulation. It supports regeneration of cells. It serves as support in case of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K - It regulates bone metabolism. It participates in blood coagulation. It helps you capture calcium.
- Vitamin D - It helps you keep your bones healthy. It supports absorption of calcium and maintenance of suitable amount of this mineral in blood.
Consume 1 serving (1 tablet) daily.
Before use, it is advisable to perform a 25- (OH) D blood test and consult your doctor or pharmacist about the test results. The product is intended for adults.
Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women, nursing mothers and people taking anticoagulants containing vitamin K antagonists (e.g. warfarin and acenocoumarol). Keep out of reach of small children.
Calcium carbonate from oyster shells (calcium), bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide; menaquinone-7 (vitamin K) derived from Bacillus subtilis natto.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, gluten-containing cereals, eggs, crustaceans, fish.