OstroVit Vitamin D3 8000 IU 200 tabs
Vitamin D3 8000 IU is a dietary supplement with high content of vitamin D3 required for proper functioning of organism.
What is Vitamin D3 8000 IU?
Vitamin D3 8000 is a modern dietary supplement rich in cholecalciferol, that is vitamin D3.
- Vitamin D3 8000 contains an easily assimilable vitamin D.
- The dietary supplement has been designed in accordance with safety and quality standards applicable in EU.
- The product comes as easily-to-assimilate, which fosters convenient supplementation.
What are the properties of Vitamin D3 8000?
The active ingredient of Vitamin D3 8000 is vitamin D3 which supports:
- proper absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- maintenance of proper phosphorus level in blood
- optimal functioning of bones and muscles
- operation of immunity system
Although vitamin D3 is synthesized by human organism, in autumn and winter its level may be lowered in many people. This is due to the fact that it arises from exposure of skin to sunlight for a specific period of time. For this reason in the period from October to April you can consider an additional supplementation.
Take 1 serving (1/4 tablet) daily.
It is advisable to perform a 25-(OH)D blood test and consult the doctor or pharmacist before use.
The product is intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of the reach of children.
Bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; starch, cholecalciferol (vitamin D), anticaking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids, silicon dioxide.
Product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, cereals containing gluten, eggs, crustaceans, fish.