OstroVit Supreme Pure Choline 200g
OstroVit Supreme Pure Choline is a high-class dietary supplement containing choline bitartrate, which is designed to support the proper functioning of the liver, brain function and nervous system that controls memory and mood. The ideal bioavailability was dictated by the high requirements of consumers. Product from the Supreme Pure Line where you choose only the declared active ingredient.
- 200 g choline in the package
- As many as 400 servings in the package
- Only 500 mg per day
- Only one ingredient, no unnecessary fillers
- SUPREME PURE product line
OstroVit Supreme Pure Choline
Cholin (in this case the form of bitartrate) is an organic chemical compound, also known as vitamin B4, used mainly for its cognitive stimulating properties (direct transformation into acetylcholine of one of the most important neurotransmitters) or as a means for liver health, able to reduce the accumulation fatty liver, its chronic inflammation, cirrhosis or hypercholesterolemia.
Properties OstroVit Supreme Pure Choline
- holine contributes to maintaining normal homocysteine metabolism
- holine contributes to maintaining proper fat metabolism
- holine helps the liver function properly
- May support the development of the brain and spinal cord (central nervous system) of the fetus and the newborn
- Reduces the risk of birth defects
- Procognitive action promoting support for cognitive function optimization
- It positively affects memory and mood
- Supports the detoxification process
- Scientific article:
Dissolve a single serving of the product 500 mg (1 scoop) in 100 - 150 ml of water or juice in a shaker. Take one serving a day.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Do not use the product as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. Recommended are balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Do not ingest if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Children, pregnant or nursing woman must not take the product. Keep out of reach of small children.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.