OstroVit Pharma Healthy Skin is the highest-quality dietary supplement in HPMC capsules, which contains a complex of highly absorbable forms of vitamins, minerals and plant extracts to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails. The Pharma line is the latest "baby" of OstroVit, which puts the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production diligence and all components thanks to which the supplement is created in the first place. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 12 active ingredients
- 30 servings of the supplement in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- Healthy skin, hair and nails
OstroVit Pharma Healthy Skin - Naturally healthy and beautiful skin, hair and nails
OstroVit Pharma Healthy Skin is a dietary supplement that was created for women who want to feel attractive every day, taking care of beautiful skin, shiny and thick hair and strong nails. The innovative product nourishes, regenerates and gives self-confidence. Take care of a healthy appearance, take care of what you deserve!
- Hydrolyzed collagen - is a protein found in our body in practically all tissues. It builds our tendons, skin, joints and bones. It is responsible for the production of synovial fluid as well as the elasticity and hardness of cartilage, skin hydration and proper epidermis renewal. It affects the cohesiveness, strength and elasticity of the connective tissue. It also has the unique ability to bind water, thanks to which the skin maintains proper firmness, elasticity and tension.
- Japanese leaf beetle extract - kelp - Laminaria japonica translated into Polish, i.e. Japanese leaf beetle is one of the species of brown algae, of the order of the leaf beetle. This edible seaweed is consumed primarily for its properties and rich in nutrients and minerals. Japanese laminae, otherwise known as Kelp, is known for its high content of natural iodine, an element that performs a number of important functions in our body.
- Field horsetail extract (including silica 7%) - horsetail is one of the oldest plants in the world. Known primarily for preparations that have a beneficial effect on our skin, hair and nails. It contains valuable polyphenolic ingredients and organic acids. The plant is often used in urinary tract problems, like other plants, it has a diuretic effect, lowers blood pressure.
- Hyaluronic acid - Hyaluronic acid is most often associated with body care cosmetics, rejuvenating cosmetics and as an anti-aging agent. Thanks to its properties, hyaluronic acid can increase the elasticity of the skin, which can protect us from unwanted stretch marks that spoil the visual effect of our figure. Oral supplementation with hyaluronic acid increases its level in our skin, thanks to which it can accelerate recovery after injuries, cuts, abrasions or soft tissue damage. One of the most desirable advantages of hyaluronic acid during its supplementation is its positive effect on the functioning of bones, joints and connective tissue.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes and the condition of red blood cells. In addition, it helps to maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) - similarly to vitamin B1, it contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, and also helps to maintain proper psychological functions. Like riboflavin - niacin helps maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, it contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and hair and helps maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes.
- Vitamin C - helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. In addition, it contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and additionally helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells against oxidative stress and cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Zinc - in the form of organic and highly absorbable zinc picolinate, it is probably one of the main minerals that helps to improve the functioning of our immune system. Zinc participates in the formation of immune antibodies, and its deficiency increases the risk of an increase in the level of inflammatory markers, which is why its optimal level in our body is so important.
- Vitamin A - is a group of chemical compounds whose structures are very similar. Retinol, retinaldehyde, retinoic acid, or provitamins such as beta, alpha or gamma-carotene. Vitamin A improves the condition of our skin, eyesight and immune system.
- Copper (copper bisglycinate) - a chemical element commonly found in many plant and animal organisms. As a micronutrient, it is essential for the life of many organisms, taking part, among others, in in photosynthesis and respiration, but some die even at very low concentrations. It regenerates and simulates the growth of the epidermis, increasing the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Healthy Skin
- Maintains proper skin firmness, elasticity and tension
- It inhibits the formation of wrinkles and cellulite
- It supports the maintenance of healthy bones, hair, nails and skin
- It helps to maintain healthy hair, maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes and healthy skin
- Responsible for moisturizing our skin
- It can act as a building block and fill the intercellular spaces
- It may contribute to delaying skin ageing
HOW TO USE
Consume 1 serving (3 capsules) daily, preferably with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Hydrolyzed beef collagen, capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), extract from the ground parts of horsetail 7% silica), zinc (zinc picolinate), vitamin E (acetate DL-alpha-tocopheryl), Niacin (nicotinic acid), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Japanese kelp extract - kelp (1% iodine 150 µg - 100% **), Copper (copper diglycinate), Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) , Biotin (D-biotin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.