OstroVit Pharma Methyl B-Complex is the highest-quality dietary supplement in HPMC capsules, which contains a complex of the best-absorbed forms of B vitamins, supplemented with vitamin C and E. The Pharma line is the newest "baby" of OstroVit, which has the quality of raw materials, pharmaceutical production care and he puts all the components thanks to which the supplement is created in the first place. OstroVit Pharma are absolutely elite supplements for consumers who know what is most important to them.
- 13 active ingredients
- 30 capsules in the package
- The highest quality of raw materials and production
- Dark glass bottle with capsules
- The product is enough for a month of supplementation
- The complex of best-absorbed B vitamins
OstroVit Pharma Methyl B-Complex - A complex of B vitamins
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. It helps in maintaining proper psychological functions as well as helps in the proper functioning of the heart.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, this vitamin helps to maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes and the condition of red blood cells. In addition, it helps to maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and weariness.
- Niacin (vitamin B3) - similarly to vitamin B1, it contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, and also helps to maintain proper psychological functions. Like riboflavin - niacin helps maintain healthy skin and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) - Pantothenic acid contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism, as well as to the proper synthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones, vitamin D and some neurotransmitters. In addition, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and helps to maintain mental performance at the correct level.
- Biotin (vitamin B7) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism, helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system. Additionally, it contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients. Biotin helps maintain healthy skin and hair and helps maintain the proper condition of the mucous membranes.
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) - contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy (including its early stage), participates in the process of cell division, helps in the proper production of blood and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine.
- Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) - contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system and in maintaining the proper metabolism of homocysteine. This vitamin plays a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin C - helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth. In addition, it contributes to the maintenance of proper energy metabolism and additionally helps in the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that helps protect cells against oxidative stress and cell damage caused by free radicals.
- Choline - choline (in this case a form of bitartrate) is an organic chemical compound, also known as vitamin B4, used mainly for its cognitive stimulating properties (direct transformation into acetylcholine, one of the most important neurotransmitters) or as a liver health measure, capable of reducing the accumulation of fatty liver, its chronic inflammation, cirrhosis or hypercholesterolemia.
- Vitamin B6 - in the form of p-5-p, i.e. pyridoxal 5-phosphate. It is the best form of vitamin B6 available to our body. It fulfills and supports the ocean of physiological functions, and is essential for the proper functioning of all organs in our body.
- Inositol (myo-inositol) - an organic chemical compound from the sugar group, a cyclic six-carbon polyhydroxyl alcohol containing six hydroxyl groups. It is sometimes referred to as "vitamin B8", but it is not a vitamin as it can be synthesized by the body. All isomers have a sweetish taste.
- PABA p-aminobenzoic acid - an organic chemical compound from the group of amino acids. Referred to as vitamin B10 or Bx. The p-aminobenzoic acid skeleton is present in folic acid. The main task of PABA is to support the formation of folic acid and act during protein metabolism.
Properties OstroVit Pharma Liver Aid
- A complex of herbs and biological ingredients supporting the liver function
- Carefully selected compounds complement each other to form a comprehensive supplement
- Supports the regeneration of hepatocytes, i.e. liver cells
- Supports the protective functions of our liver
- Regulates the glucose and insulin metabolism
- It supports blood circulation, supporting the proper functioning of our liver
- Supports detoxification functions
HOW TO USE
Consume 1 serving (1 capsule) daily with a meal. The preparation is intended for adults.
REMARKS: Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance. Dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not consume if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), capsule shell (bulking agent: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Thiamine (Thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic acid), Inositol (Myo-inositol), PABA p-aminobenzoic acid, Choline bitartrate B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin E (DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate), Vitamin B6 (P-5-P pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), Niacin (Nicotinic acid), Biotin (D-biotin), Folic acid (Glucosamine salt of (6S) -5-methyltetrahydrofolic - 5-MTHF, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin).
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soy, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.