OstroVit Supreme Pure BCAA + GLUTAMINE is a top-class supplement for physically active people, consisting of three branched chain amino acids, leucine, valine, isoleucine and extremely important glutamine. The supplement does not contain unnecessary stuffers, fillers and other additives, and its micronization is at the highest level. The ideal bioavailability of the product were dictated by high consumer requirements.
- 500g BCAA in the package
- The product contains 50 servings
- No unnecessary fillers
- BCAA - 2: 1: 1 ratio (leucine, valine, isoleucine)
- Product enriched with L-glutamine
BCAA - branched chain amino acids
BCAA (Branched Chains Amino Acids) are branched chain amino acids: leucine, valine and isoleucine. These compounds have got this name because of the extended side chain in their chemical structure. They belong to the group of exogenous amino acids and are essential in our diet because our body is unable to synthesize them. They are an inseparable element for the synthesis of proteins, and over 30% of our muscles are made up of BCAAs.
L-glutamine is an organic chemical compound from the group of endogenous amino acids. It is characterized by many biological functions, as a nitrogen transporter or a precursor to the synthesis of glutathione and nucleotides. It is one of the substrates in the process of gluconeogenesis.
OstroVit Supreme Pure BCAA + GLUTAMINE PROPERTIES
- Helps to increase muscle endurance.
- During their use, an increase in lipolysis is observed, i.e. an increase in fatty acid oxidation - an ideal supplement to reduce body fat.
- BCAA supplementation and Glutamine reduces post-workout physical and mental fatigue.
- Many studies unanimously indicate anti-catabolic activity (to counteract the breakdown of proteins in muscle tissue).
- Using BCAA as a source of energy - you can save us muscle glycogen.
- The processes which regulate the work of neurotransmitters are proven.
- An ideal remedy for improving muscle glycogen resynthesis.
HOW TO USE
Add 10 g (2.5 scoops) in 100-150ml of water or juice. Consume 1-2 servings, depending on your needs. On training days, eat two servings a day, one immediately after waking up, the second after training. On non-workout days, drink one portion after waking up.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption. Dietary supplement can not be used as a substitute (replacement) of a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the product. The product should not be used by children, pregnant women and nursing mothers. Keep out of reach of small children.
L-glutamine, L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine.
The product may contain milk (including lactose), soya, peanuts, other nuts, sesame seeds, oats, eggs, crustaceans, fish.