Olimp Chela-Ferr Bio Complex 30 caps
IRON OF THE NEW GENERATION
Chela-Ferr bio-complex® is a food supplement which contains ferrum Ferrochel® in the form of amino acid chelate by Albion® (ferrous bisglycinate), which is a highly absorbable and well-tolerated form of ferrum in an advanced formula with folic acid and vitamins C, B6, B12.
The ferrum contained in Chela-Ferr bio-complex® features:
- high bioavailability
- safe action
- good tolerance and reduction of adverse effects, which has been confirmed in multi-year scientific research*
- amino acid chelate of a structure scientifically confirmed with the patented FT-IR TRAACS® method
Moreover, Ferroche®l has:
- ferrum is an essential element of heme and iron-sulphur proteins, which transport oxygen in the blood and in muscle tissue
- ferrum participates in cellular energy metabolism
- ferrum plays a fundamental role in creating hemoglobin and red blood cells
- ferrum contributes together with vitamins C, B6, B12 and folic acid to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- ferrum supports immune system functioning
- demand for iron significantly increases in the premenstrual period, during pregnancy and lactation, and during increased physical activity
- vitamin B6 participates in erythropoiesis, and is also important for the proper functioning of the nervous system and the immune system
- vitamin B12 participates in the production of red blood cells, and along with folic acid it plays an important role in cellular division
- vitamin C facilitates the absorption of non-heme iron
- folic acid contributes to the proper growth of the mother's tissues during pregnancy and participates in erythropoiesis
The proper absorption of iron from the gastrointestinal tract and strictly controlled distribution throughout the body is provided by the formed amino acid chelates of the element, characterised by exceptionally high bioavailability and complete safety in application.
An electronic micrograph comparing the absorption of inorganic iron from sulphate with amino acid chelate FERROCHEL® in an intestine
*NRV - nutrient reference value
** Recommended dose for women planning pregnancy, during pregnancy and lactation 400μg or determined individually after consulting a doctor.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose – filling substances, iron amino acid chelate Ferrochel®, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), magnesium stearate – anticaking agent, folic acid, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), capsule (gelatine, colour: E171))
Recommended use:: 1 capsule once daily, after any meal or otherwise upon consulting a doctor.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended.
Keep out of reach of children.