Chela-Mag B6® + D3 is a dietary supplement with a uniquely combined, highly bioavailable, mode of magnesium, in the form of Albion®amino acid chelate with 2000 IU of vitamin D3 and vitamins B6 and K2. Magnesium is an essential element in the biosynthesis of the active form of vitamin D. Research suggests that the intake of magnesium with diets or supplements reduces the likelihood of insufficient levels of vitamin D in the body, and the consequences thereof. In addition, it has been observed that vitamin D can stimulate the intestinal absorption of magnesium.
Research shows that magnesium
- helps in the proper functioning of the muscles,
- plays a role in the proper functioning of the nervous system,
- helps maintain the proper psychological functions,
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue,
- takes part in maintaining healthy bones and teeth,
- is involved in maintaining the electrolyte balance,
- is involved in efficient energy metabolism and helps in proper protein synthesis.
HOW TO USE
Recommended daily dose 1–2 capsules daily after a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. It is recommended to maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not consume other dietary supplements containing vitamin D.
Magnesium diglycinate (Albion® amino acid chelate of magnesium) — magnesium, anti-caking agent — magnesium oxide; cholecalciferol — vit. D, maltodextrin, anti-caking agent — fatty-acid magnesium salts; pyridoxine hydrochloride — vit. B6, menaquinone (menaquinone-7) — vit. K, capsule (shell component — gelatine, colouring E 171).